Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's been a month.

I've been lazy recently and haven't got around to posting for about a month now. There's a few reasons that I won't bore you with.

I have nothing of real interest to post today as I've only really had the regular Joe 90 in the taxi. There's nothing wrong with that, I like Joe 90 but it's just usually the same conversational tosh.

Most of the converstions these days are centred around the recession and it gets boring very quickly. It is actually a pleasure to talk about the weather now! Ah, the weather, the staple of Irish conversation starters.

Work is so-so, the bills are getting paid but there's actually zero for pocket money or savings. Optimism tells me that once the mortgage gets paid and there's a few bob left to run the lights that is all that matters, so I'm happy with that.

Steam has gathered indeed with a spate of recent taxi protests. I'll leave that to the other blogs as they are covering it comprehensively enough if you're interested. On a personal note, hats off to these guys who organise the protests whilst doing it in a graceful manner and keeping on the good side of Joe public. I am unsure if any change will come of these protests in the end. I think the government and regulator will take their own independent actions and I also believe in the long run they will actually be good for the industry.

Over and out for now, I just wanted to familiarise myself with the keyboard again.

41 comments:

  1. 我只知道,假如我去愛人生,那人生一定也會回愛我........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 一個人就像一個分數,他的實際才能是分子,他對自己的評價是分母。分母越大,則分數的價值越小。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤..................................................

    ReplyDelete